Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I am learning so much and am so thankful to have a new year to put into practice the things I am learning. Of course I am not promised another day but will be thankful for each day the Lord gives. I will be trying to post about these things He is teaching me.

Again I find myself thinking of His return. When I will be standing at His feet. Is my heart pure before Him? Yes! What a blessing! I am following the Lord in spirit and truth. I do stumble and fall but He is faithful and always there for me.

Rejoice in the Lord! Every day is a day that we do not deserve. He is longsuffering to us. I pray that everyone would seek the Lord in spirit and in truth. May 2011 be a year of fellowship with the Lord and living for His glory alone!

No comments: