Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lord, what is your will for me?

Hello again! First of all, I'm sorry about the picture of us that is a year old! It seems to be the last picture I have of all of us! Levi is almost a year old already! It is so hard to believe that a year has past. Where did it go and what did I do for the Lord this past year? That should be asked everyday. What did I do for the Lord today? When we are saved we are no longer living for ourselves, are we? Sad to say, yes we still get caught serving ourselves. It seems to be so easy to forget that we have a job to do for our Master. What is it that Jesus would have me do today? Instead it becomes, "I need" to do this, that, and the other today. Actually, we need to seek the Lord while it is yet today and ask Him what His will is for us today. If we are in His will we will have joy! That's what I've found to be true.
I'm up way too late tonight! Need sleep. Will post again later!

No comments: